Monday, February 28, 2011

Roommate needed at Kearny NJ 07032

Need Room: Looking for a roommate in Kearny, NJ 07032 with accommodation

I would like to share my 5 room apt. in my 6 family home...no charge ..just need a little help since having a knee that needs sugery,,,own a cat..need just someone around..lost my fiance last year and came back home...smoking ok ...in a wheelchair until i can walk better..just need someone for grocery store shopping in nearby store.. preferred white female around or over 50...I give no orders just am on my PC & TV most of the time...if you have a car thats an asset/n/p if not is ok ....contact me soon .....apt is too lonely ...was an martial Arts teacher...retired/have two daughter

Ad Location: US / 07032

Contact this person

Check for current listings at JanaGana.com/roommate

Report Abuse