Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Roommate needed at Farmington MI 48331

Room Offered: Looking for a roommate in Farmington, MI 48331

Hi. I am Yash Patel, starting my residency (MD) in livonia, MI from June 2nd-3rd week. I have searched plenty of apts in Framington area including Muirwood/chantham hills/grin hills/fairmont park apts. They range from $ 800-900, 2 bed rooms, 2 bathrooms, with >1100-1200 sq ft apts. I am also open to move anywhere else if you have already searched for one near Livonia area. I am easy going, calm, quiet, friendly with people. So let me know if you are interested in sharing the apts. Do let me know ASAP as i am planning to finalize the apts soon. Send me email with your interest and contact

Ad Location: US / 48331

Contact this person

Check for current listings at JanaGana.com/roommate

Report Abuse