Friday, July 22, 2011

Roommate needed at Jersey City NJ 07306

Room Offered: Looking for a roommate in Jersey City, NJ 07306

I have a furnished studio to share located in Jersey City (two blocks from Journal Square PATH station and next to Newark Ave - Indian groceries/restaurants). Rent share will be around $600, All utilities are included except electricity. Address: Huron Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306 About me, I\\\\\\\' am an IT professional (40 year old) working in Midtown. I stay in the apartment during weekdays (4 to 5 days) only and would like to share the apt with someone from IT field who is clean/drug free/no late night parties/respectful individual. Please contact me if you\\\'re interested.

Ad Location: US / 07306

Contact this person

Check for current listings at JanaGana.com/roommate

Report Abuse